087144 Elk Mountain Trail
Littleton, Colorado 80127
Rarely available, this 5 acre property, is surrounded by Aspens, Conifers and Mountain views. Driveway in place and secluded from everyone. Build your mountain get-a-way or your private residence surrounded by your own forest, with Elk and Deer grazing on your property. The feeling of quiet splendor is sensed from this site. You will find tranquility and the convenience to nearby Denver. The land is surrounded by State land and the views are assured to remain undisturbed by development. Enjoy the nighttime views of the stars off of your newly built deck on your home.
- MLS#: 7885331
- Status: Active
- List Date: 01/16/17
- List Price: $100,000
- Status Conditions: None Known
- Original List Price: $100,000
- Has HOA: No
- Taxes: $2,244 (2015)
- Financial Terms: Cash, Conventional, Private Financing
- Legal Desc: SECTION 30 TOWNSHIP 06 RANGE 69 QTR SW SIZE: 217800 VALUE: 5.000 KEY=017
- Horse Property: Yes
- Other Livestock: Yes
- Site Type: Agricultural, Residential
- Primary Road: Gravel Road
- Site Topography: Aspens, Cleared, Flat, Gently Sloping, Foothills, Mountainous
- Site Features: Adjacent to Greenbelt, Adjacent to Open Space, Borders National Forest , Borders Public Land, Gated Community, Secluded
- Views: Mountain View, Valley
From C-470 and Wadworth, travel 6.3 miles on deer Creek Canyon Rd. Turn left on S Deer Creek Rd, travel 2.1 miles and make a Left on S Maxwell Hill Rd.Travel .9 miles on Maxwell Hill Rd to Elk Mnt Trail (group of mailboxes on right side). Make an immediate Left onto Elk Mountain Trail. Follow Elk Mountain Trail to the Gate. Code: 1224. From Gate Continue on Elk Mnt Trail to where it meets Majestic Eagle Dr. Continue on Majestic Eagle for .8 miles and make a hard left back onto Elk Mnt Trail. The lot is the second driveway to your right. Parcel number 087144. Sign on property.
Please visit our listing on Zillow or contact us today!